Photos and Description of Finestrat holiday villa
In a quiet area, but close to Benidorm and amenities
3 bed villa nestling in the hills above Benidorm, with fantastic views to the coast. Ideally positioned between the village of Finestrat and La Cala on the coast, just a five minute drive either way. The exciting theme parks, Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, Aqualandia and Mundomar, are in close proximity together with the beaches and bustling night-life of Benidorm. It makes a perfect base for the ideal family holiday. There are many activities to pursue and the fantastic Villaitana Golf Course is just a few minutes drive away. The villa is fully air conditioned and has 3 storeys. Entrance downstairs, upstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and fully fitted kitchen, a cloakroom with toilet & basin, and a lounge/diner with TV & DVD . This leads onto a lovely terrace with furniture for 'alfresco' dining with direct access to the pool. Roof terrace accessed by internal stairs, with wonderful views to the mountains & coastline. BBQ on terrace.
Main Tourist Attractions
- Karting Finestrat, only 5 minutes from the property
- Horse Riding, Rancho Sierra Helada, 0034 678 983 119
Short Trips & Markets:
- Benidorm Sunday/Wednesday market. Down the hill, N332 to Valencia, turn off for Levante Beach. The market is near Aqualandia/ Mundomar/ Benidorm Palace.
- El Cisne Market on Sunday, live entertainment. From Benidorm market, follow the road out to the N332 (north), you will see cars parked on the right just before the N332
- Local Towns: Guadalest & El Arca animal sanctuary; Altea Tuesday Market; Albir;Villa Joyosa, all have their own individual charm and are worth a visit. There is also a Friday market in La Cala deFinestrat.
- Waterfalls at Algar "Les Fonts de L'Algar""(if you like a freezing cold swim under a waterfall). About 40mins. Drive down the hill, turn left, past Terra Mitica, past Terra Natura, turn left up the CV-70, through La Nucia / Polop, head for Callosa then follow the signs.
- Tapa's Bars in Benidorm Old Town
- Paneils in Benidorm Old Town
- Michaels in Benidorm Old Town
- La Guitarra, in VillaJoyosa (966 851 410)
- Indian's on VillaJoyosa port (puerto)
- ..More on Benidorm Spotlight